Applying to the hardship fund

Details of how to apply to the UCU strike fund are available on the national website here:

For those of you who do not receive a regular payslip, the strike fund will accept anything which shows loss of earnings, such as invoices for a previous period. If you receive unusual or irregular payments and are unsure how to evidence your lost earnings, please contact the branch office so that we can endorse your claim.

Details of how the local fund will be distributed, and how to apply, will follow.