All are welcome at open meetings in various locations this week to discuss the pensions issue and the planned action. These meetings are not just for UCU members but for all staff – so bring along your colleagues! In some schools, departmental reps have volunteered to organise local meetings, and there will be a meeting on Weds for all staff across the University.
- Meeting for staff across the University: Weds 14 Feb, 1pm, Wallace Lecture Theatre, Main Building
- Business: Weds 14 Feb, 2pm, T23 Aberconway Building
- Engineering: Fri 16 Feb, 1.10pm, Lecture Theatre S1.25 (T4) Queen’s Buildings
- Social Sciences: Weds 14 Feb, 12pm, Room 0.85 Glamorgan Building
- University IT: Thurs 15 Feb, 1pm, 41 Park Place Meeting Room (fully booked!)
If you are organising a meeting in your school – let us know and we will update this post!