The focus is now on Action short of Strike (ASOS) and keeping pressure on Cardiff University by working to contract. Under the ASOS mandate UCU asks members to:
- work to contract
- not cover for absent colleagues
- not reschedule lectures or classes cancelled due to strike action
- not undertake any voluntary activities.
It is worth familiarising yourself with the extensive guidance on ASOS on the UCU action centre webpage:
- general FAQs here
- work to contract FAQs here
- please post to social media using #UCUasos
- the library of advice for both HE disputes is on the UCU website here, including the FAQs and legal advice for industrial action.